Hello, it is so great to meet you!
Clients can expect me to meet them where they are, listen attentively, and display empathy. Each day we are all doing our best to show up and I want to ensure that I am here and present when you do.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Family Dynamics
- Cultural Issues
MENTAL HEALTH + WELLNESS RESOURCES
(MY FAVORITE RECOMMENDATIONS)
Nichole is a solution focused, strength-based therapist. With counseling and psychology degrees from Argosy University, Troy University, and Xavier University, Nichole provides overall mental health support to her clients. She collaborates with patients to set goals, identify strengths, and develop healthy coping skills.
Nichole is a solution focused, strength-based therapist with counseling and psychology degrees from Argosy University, Troy University, and Xavier University.
- EdD, Counseling Psychology - Argosy University, Washington, D.C.
- MS, Counseling & Psychology - Troy University, Orlando, FL
- BS, Psychology - Xavier University, New Orleans, LA
- Listening to Music
- American Counseling Association
- National Board for Certified Counselors